My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Bring your Pinterest dreams to life by working with one of our local designers to craft a custom design for your wedding or special event.
1. Submit our Custom Design Questionnaire. This brief form will give us all the details we need about your wedding theme, items you need, and more so we can gather some quotes for you on design time and printing costs. We will reach out after receiving your completed form and will let you know if we have any questions or need additional information.
2. Review Your Custom Design Project! Within 2-3 business days, you will receive an estimate on your project, a FREE style guide, and a FREE digital proof of either the save the date or invitation card. If desired, we can certainly Zoom with you to review these details, so don't hesitate to book an appointment!
What's a style guide? Your style guide is a one-page visual overview of your wedding theme - including fonts, colors, patterns/illustrations (if necessary) and your very own personalized monogram that can be used on any printed pieces or elsewhere to brand your wedding! Scroll down for additional information and a visual :)
3. Pay Your Deposit & Submit Custom Design Questionnaire, Part II. When you're ready to move forward, just let us know! We will send you an invoice to pay a $100 deposit for your order* as well as the link to complete our Part II questionnaire. This form gives us the details we need to finish designing and personalizing the additional pieces in your order! We will send a confirmation receipt after payment is received and officially begin the Design Phase!
4. The Design Phase. Within 3-5 business days after we get your deposit and completed Part II form, you will receive the first digital proofs of the additional items in your order.
5. The Printing Phase. After we receive written (emailed) approval of your proofs (art files), we will create a second invoice with the balance due for your order. This will be emailed to you and will include any adjustments made to the items to be printed as well as finalized design time. We kindly ask you pay in full for your order payment, and then we will release the order to production. You can anticipate 7-10 business days for most orders.
6. Shipment or Delivery Time! We will provide tracking and a sneak peek of your order as it ships from our facility or notify you when it's ready for pickup at our Warehouse!
With your custom design comes a complementary design style guide.
*Please note: Payment for custom design projects is non-refundable and will be applied to the final amount due to your order. Clients are responsible for any design fees incurred above and beyond the deposit amount paid if the order is cancelled after the deposit is received. Any designs created through our custom design service are considered for future inclusion to our semi-custom design catalog and may be used for marketing purposes. Design fees are excluded from any promotional opportunities.
For additional details about our ordering process, please click here.